Public Building Case Studies
Large numbers of people who are unfamiliar with the spaces go through public buildings and present particular fire protection needs.
In public sports buildings the cost to protect the building with sprinklers has to be set against total project needs. Wet environments like swimming pools are harsh for electronics because of the humidity and chemicals in the air. We specified an aspirating smoke detection system instead of sprinklers in the Albany Swimming Pool.
- Albany Swimming Pool, North Shore Auckland
- Te Oro, Glen Innes Music & Arts Centre
- Auckland Tennis, Auckland Domain
- St Kentigern School Gymnasium, Auckland
- 8 Mahuhu Crescent, Auckland
- St Kentigern Chapel, Pakuranga
- Palpung Gonpa Buddhist Temple, Alfriston
- Southern Cross Hospital, Palmerston North
- Cirque du Soleil - Alexandra Park, Tent Site