Working mainly on apartment buildings, the challenges relate to sleeping occupancy risks and balancing evacuation needs against the likelihood of false alarm activations from cooking.
Most apartment blocks are unit titled and so the fire ratings have to be sufficient to suit each individual boundary; construction monitoring helps to ensure these are fulfilled.
- Dylan Apartments, Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Unistay Tower, Newton, Auckland
- Aria Apartments, Vinegar Lane, Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Rua Tekau, Vinegar Lane, Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Catalina Bay Apartments, Auckland Waterfront
- Housing New Zealand, 3228-323- Great North Road
- One Queen Street Redevelopment